Lesco Z-Two Owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Feb 22, 2007.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I am getting ready to buy a 06 z-two from lesco. It will be 60" 25hp. Is there anything that i should be worried about with this mower? I know i have talked to a few of you with this mower and you love them. I would like to hear the goods and the bads please, and ONLY FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE OR HAVE HAD THEM!!!

Thanks,
    Craig

2. C.T. Lawn Care

Anyone?????

3. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

lots of stuff here if you search but i have one - second season - no problems - i would get another without hesitation

4. ROBBB

ROBBB LawnSite Member

hold off untill you see what John Deere does with Lesco now that they own them.

5. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

true you might want to wait - but worst case you can get cub cadet parts for your Ztwo IF something goes real bad with the take-over and you can't get parts at or through lesco any longer - but i can't really imagine that happening

6. C.T. Lawn Care

I have talked to the lesco people about the whole merger thing and they said that i would still be able to get parts. Anyways JD is good with parts too. worse comes to worse i can get parts from the cub dealer. I know there are a lot of posts on here about them i just want to hear from you guys and what has happened so far.

Thanks agian guys

7. GotGreen

GotGreen LawnSite Member
    from STL

Yeah you wait, they are going to sell darker Deere's
    :waving:

8. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Good mower, good quality at a good price. Its an all around good mower and should work well for you. Ours is the Tank M48 and the only issue we had is the darn pto for the blades came loose. The factory must not have torqued it properly and there was no lock tite on the bolt.

9. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

We have a M60 Tank (same thing), nice mower cuts good stripes nice, If I was to get another it would be the lesco (about $800 less). Good luck and don't worry about the parts, you can cross ref them with cub.

10. C.T. Lawn Care

i am not a big fan of deere, so i dont really want to wait for them to come out.

As far as the clutch thing... should i take it off and put some locktite on it before i use it?