1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lesco Z two shopping

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thinksnow, Oct 8, 2006.

1. thinksnow

thinksnow LawnSite Member

The deal I had going on a Z tow 54" fell through so now Im shopping agian. The local Lesco dealer has a 60" on the floor, which is what I would prefer. He won't talk numbers at all. I started asking questions and he just responded with the list price which was $6799 or $6899, I dont recall. He didn't seem like he wanted to move at all. The only other thing he would mention is finance deals which Im not interested in. What kind of prices are you guys seeing from other dealers? Thanks.

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I Think that LESCO is the same across the board..I have heard great things about LESCO...esp. price and ENVY on here swears by them..
  3. livingsoils

livingsoils LawnSite Member

Lesco's prices are the same no matter what lesco dealer you go to. They also don't budge on price, maybe 10% off. If you are looking to "wheel and deal" you might want to find an independent dealer who sells different mowers.
  4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Same price here in Va, 68 something best I remember

5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

The price is $6,899 for the 60"

It is what it is, no negotiation.
    What more do you want anyway?

That's under $7K for a great 60" mower.

That would be like you doing a mowing job for almost cost and the customer expecting your employee to offer them a discount.

If you want cheaper than that, buy some of that other junk out there or find a used mower.

These machines are a bargain at $6,899.
  6. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Yea im mean there mowers are already rock bottom$$ considering others. WHy would you negotiate.
  7. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Most any other major name mower is 1000-1500 higher. Beleive me Ive been looking and comparing prices.

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

if you are up for a road trip let me know. i have a 2006 z two 60'' 25 hp kawasaki only 27 hour's on it. like new with tripple bagger kit $500 option. im asking $5750 for it which would save you a little over $2000. but according to mapquest you would have to drive 11 hour's one way to get it. let me know if your interested. thank's
  9. petekief

petekief LawnSite Senior Member

i got my 60 Ztwo two years ago for just under 6K the prices have gone up alot but buy it - buy it NOW!!!! - it's a good mower.
  10. d&rlawncare

d&rlawncare LawnSite Senior Member

you still have this 4-sale...? why are you getting rid of it. Send me your number and a good time to call you. thanks.......zaria22000@yahoo.com or 517-648-4894