lesco ztr

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, May 26, 2005.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm looking into demoing a lesco ztr 60' the dealer called me up and said he got a demo in and if i would like to try it for a couple of days... my question is, is the mower worth demoing are they that good. the reason im asking because it takes about 30min to get to the dealer and they close at 4 and its hard for me to get there after school getting home at 3. so is it worth my time
    alex
    don't mind the spelling

2. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

Are you quiting still ?

3. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i have no idea
    i never siad that i was actualy quiting i said i was going to think about it and make a decision in the fall...... i think i'm leaning towards not quiting i have alot of people telling me i need to stick with it. so will see how this season gos
    alex

4. progolferjoe72

progolferjoe72 LawnSite Member

30 mins to get there, theres a lesco dealership out in novi, greg, thats the guys name, good guy.

5. Turf Technologies

Turf Technologies LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I have one, great machine . You sure you should spend 6grand if your not sure your gonna stick with it? Why drice 30mins to demo somthing you really dont need?

6. bondman35a

bondman35a LawnSite Member

Picking up a 60" ztwo tomorrow I wouldnt think twice about buying anything but lesco, great price, great machine. Also picking up a 48" hydro float deck too.Dont buy something that you dont need.

7. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one and its a great machine. Give it a demo and see for yourself.

8. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

BONDMAN___________ Are you getting it from Jeff and Joe at the Orchard Park store or in Amherst? I got both of mine in Orchardpark. Great guys.

9. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I didn't know Lesco would let you demo.
    That's cool.

Let me ask you Lesco lovers something....
    How far would you be willing to drive in order to run Lesco mowers?

10. bondman35a

bondman35a LawnSite Member

Chef, We are getting ours from Randy In Amherst. I just missed the 5999 sale but I got my 60" for 6299 so whats 200 bucks? The 48 Float deck was 3799. Picking them up on tuesday afternoon. I will put up some pics.