Lesco Ztwo 60" 25 Hp 35 Hours

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Grass-Masters, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2006 Lesco ZTwo with a 60" Deck, 25hp Kawi with fitration sytem, tripple bagging system with induction to prevent clogging. Mower only has 35 hours but still in use. I just bought a 48" walk behind that works better for me, The machine sells for $6900, the bagger is $500, and the induction kit was $550. Totaling $8500 after tax. I need to get $5000 for it. If you are interested or have any questions pm or call Chris at 586-738-2056.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thinksnow

thinksnow LawnSite Member

3. Grass-Masters

No there was air in a line. I can't get any service on this machine around here. It will be better suited to someone that can get it serviced better than I can. I bought a 48" exmark that i can get serviced about 5 miles away. But the machine runs and cuts great. It can be test driven anytime.

4. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

5. Grass-Masters

nothing fishy, it is the same machine. Come take a look at it. drive it. Call my lesco shop in shelby township they do not service them they send them to another location. this will not work for me. This machine is better with someone that can get it serviced regularly. If I don't sell it I will simply start to stock all wear and tear parts & fix it myself myself. And I really don't have time for that.

6. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Something doesn't really sound right here.

You owned it for a month and put 7 hours on it and your having issues getting it serviced. Its a new machine, it shouldn't need to be serviced now. Something must be wrong w/ it if you are having problems getting something fixed and you put only 7 hours on it in a little less than a month of ownership.

7. Grass-Masters

Ohhh My, I am trying to sell a machine. I went to do an oil change and hydro fluid changed, They did not even stock the filters. I went to change the fluids when I got air out of the line. So I do not want to deal with it. You said it yourself, it only has 35 hours what possibly be wrong with the machine. I am trying to sell something here, if you don't believe nothing is wrong with it simply come and look at it, if you would like to take it to your mechanic, feel free. Again nothing is wrong, I don't want to deal with service issues period. I would rather answer questions from potenial buyers, then get involved in this back and forth about a question about the machine that has been answered 3 times now. If it doesn't sell I will just use it myself. But I would rather own a machine I can get serviced wouldn't you.

I think it has know been spelled out pretty good why it is being sold. Anything past this I would have to say is just drama. If you have questions about the machine though feel free to ask.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Good luck on your sale. You might want to hold off until march/april to sell because more people will be looking at lawn mowers to buy. You should be able to get more $ then also.

Good luck.

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

This is why in the past this forum was setup so no one could respond to a ad within the thread. You could only private message the seller. You always get a bunch of ignorant posts from people that have no intention of buying.

10. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Yeh good luck after you already bad mouthed him.:rolleyes: