lesco?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Palmer'sLS, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

I searched the forums, but to no avail, so if anyone knows anything about these mowers (54") please respond thanks

2. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you talking about the super commercial with floating deck?

3. Palmer'sLS

yeah the zero turn rider...

4. Luvs2Play

Luvs2Play LawnSite Member

5. Palmer'sLS

no i have read the specs, i am wondering about people who actually use these mowers

6. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

there awesome i tested one out, the controls are real easy

7. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

The 2006 54"/23 kawi is quoted $6599 + tax which will end up over 7k, so the price is no longer Lesco friendly like last year. They are going into big brands territory and I got better deal with other brands when considering repair and service, of course, parts. Lesco use cheaper belt, I mean thinniest belts of all Z but they have been successful due to the price, but now I don't think they will match big brands if they keep bumping their price.

8. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

o i thought you ment the black floating deck model w/b, my dealer told me the prices were going up 100 after the new year

9. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Envy lawn service and Chefdrp use them and seem to like them very well. The next time im in the market for a new Z im going to seriously consider them also.

wayne

10. dlr1

dlr1 LawnSite Member

they srrm well built but where you going to get it serviced under warranty , I'm not sure if they have their own repair shop, you could be without it for a while if it breaks down, maybe