Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turfguy, Aug 15, 2001.

1. turfguy

turfguy LawnSite Member

any one using a lesco blower with a 11 hp engine? I have seen several and they look pretty tough. my 5hp little wonder is getting kinda tired....any input...should I stay with little wonder or try somthing new. home creepo has used mtd blowers for 495.........just a thought
  2. fivestarlawnken

fivestarlawnken LawnSite Senior Member

I have been fortunate to run a 14 or 16 hp lesco hydro driven blower all i can say is hold on.The machine blows anything ,its like a small airplane jet.the only thing is its very expensive.
  3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Check out Billy Goat!! The air exuast port is moveable by a flexiable cable connected to the handle bar.

4. bam

bam LawnSite Senior Member
    from .

I've used billy goat, fradan, and lil wonder in the past, ranging from 5-12hp.
    The fradan with a 12hp was a beast to push around and the tires and handlebar design sucked on it. The older lil wonders had 5hp engines, good, but the 8hp have alot more strength.

Right now we use 8hp b&s lil wonder. I think they're a pretty good machine, not to heavy to push around, large wind tunnel to really push leaves around, and a good design (tires, handlebars, etc.)