lesco

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

there was just a lesco store that opend up down the street from me about a week ago. just wondering what you guys thought of there zero turns before i went in there.
    thanks

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

sir--the old viper did not get good reviews but the Z-2 does as well as does the cub tank and to a lesser degree mtd pro.

GEO

3. I dont know how good they are mechanically or how well they cut .But that z-2 sure has a good price here at my lesco ...54 inch for 6000.

4. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

What is a z-2 who makes it

5. zpoore

zpoore LawnSite Member

im guessing lesco makes it

6. yes its a lesco same mower as the cub cadet tank and mtd pro .

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Look somewhere that has SERVICE. Lesci is good at what they do. Selling and taking care of machinery is not where their specialty is.

8. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I love my Lesco. and they have a huge shop to take care of my needs if i need them. Be sure to check the mowers out. great machines.

9. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

Yep, agree with Runner here. Whenever I head into Lesco, the manager dude is always working overtime, or coming in early. Make sure your store has decent service.

10. mole

mole LawnSite Member

I have had a zII 48 for 4years and have no problems at all. Just purchased a peco system for it. Should have done that when I bought it man I love that mower.