1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kingbman1, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Kingbman1

Kingbman1 LawnSite Member

is lesco worth looking into? Are they worth the money? I heard there not as good as exmark/toro but whats your input.
  2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

king--everything considered......lesco is as much a value as any other unit out there.

I have run a lesco for years and it has been an outstanding value for me.

GEO :)
  3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Great value.... and I don't hear owner complaints....
  4. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

Ditto for me, but less time running it than Geo.
  5. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

my H/D Lesco is great. Cuts real well and my service guys are good also. Just demo them. Made by the same people as Cub commercial.
  6. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

No problems with any of my Lesco equipment. I run belt walkbehinds and Zero turn riders, spreaders, etc etc and haven't had a problem with any of them..

Well worth the money. I have heard some of the dealers are crappy, but thats an assumption only you can make about your area. :waving:
  7. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Only complaint is on the 52 inch walk beind deck. The thing just does not hold up. After three years the cut was just terrible. Checked everything before taking it to mechanic. Showed me two just about the same age with the same problem. You can push down on the hadles and watch the deck flex. During the off season will be putting a 48 deck on it.
  8. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

They are a good value and are good well desinged machines. They are definately worth looking into.
  9. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

cound'nt have said it better, very depenable machines. I have 4 lesco/cub mowers.

heres 3 of them, 4th is in garage keeping warm. :)

Fleet of cubs 002.jpg
  10. Tim Enix

Tim Enix LawnSite Member

I run Lesco everyday and have for three years. I'll be buying another one soon.