Lesco

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by qps, Mar 16, 2005.

1. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

:dizzy: This is why I don't buy from lesco anymore......$125.00 for a 2.5 of round-up-pro......I can buy 5 gal for just over a hundred dollars on the web...yes same active 41%....I usually spend 12-15K yearly on fert. and weed control. I know I could go in a (haggle) with them but that is B.S. and I don't have time for it...just venting :)

2. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

Can you post the web sight where you buy your round up?

3. qps

from Indy

Sure....E-Bay...theres a pest control store that is selling razor pro for about 104.00 for 5 gal plus shipping (about 15-20) I think...but no sales tax and a heck of alot cheaper, It's all the same active...just use razor pro as a search and you should be able to find it.

4. scagster

scagster LawnSite Member
    from n.ohio

amen brother, i am switching to pro source this year, their price quote were 10-15 % cheaper than lesco was

5. TURFLORD

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I used to pay $155 per g of R-U Pro. I was glad to pay $125 at Lesco. They're alot better than who I used to deal with. I spend about 3-4K a year total on products but I'm always willing to save a buck. Can you post that site? :help:

6. qps

from Indy

Got my 5 gal of Razor Pro...delivered 120.00...in two days..... ;)

7. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Anybody see Lesco selling Dimension in HOME CRAPO?

8. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

let us know how razer works, somtimes the cheaper stuff has the same main active ingredts, 41%, however they sometimes use a cheap if any surficant, and don't work near as fast or at all on the harder to kill abult plants.

9. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

If You have a John Deere Landscapes nearby you can pick up RoundUp QuickPro Dry for $89 all day long.

10. qps

from Indy

I have used Razor Pro for a few years and it works great.