Let Everyone Know!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SamIV, Aug 20, 2002.

1. SamIV

SamIV LawnSite Senior Member

I'm new to this site. Have been reading most threads almost daily for the last month. A great place to visit an learn. All of you involved in our industry should be extremly appreciative of this forum. Anyone involved in our indusrty could benefit from this forum

I love the Green Industry and actually like to go to work. When I get home from work, after all nightly duties are done, I'm usually on this site reading away. I also visit the Irrigation Forum, but it is not nearly used or read as much as Commercial Lawn Care.

Went to work today, knocked down a piece of fence. dropped my cell phone in a customers swimming pool, burried a customers 14 year old cat that passed away, and it rained half the day, but sill had a great day. Used my Exmark and installed some irrigation.

Let everyone know about this site!
    A big thanks to the sponsors also.
    Don't we have a great job?

Sam Wilson
    Accent Lawn & Garden

2. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome, and its about time you got involved.;)

3. Cooper Landscaping

Cooper Landscaping LawnSite Member

i have a hard time seeing how you had a good day..... lol jk welcome to the LS!
    -Coop

4. Hoosier Mower

Hoosier Mower LawnSite Member

Welcome to the madness!!! lol:blob2:

5. jocko1104

jocko1104 LawnSite Member

Thats hilarious! I do exactly the same thing. Work all day, do my equipment and books, then lawnsite for the night. Good to here you got some rain.

6. Barkleymut

Barkleymut LawnSite Bronze Member

I just want to know how you dropped a cel phone into a swimming pool? And yes Lawnsite is the best resource going.

7. SamIV

SamIV LawnSite Senior Member

I leaned over to pick up a small branch that went in while I was trimming and the phone slipped out of the belt holder. Looked pretty cool floating to the bottom. I let it dry out and it even works for about 10 seconds then just shuts off.

The irionic thing about it all is the customer doesn't require me to clean the pool.

Sam
    Accent Lawn & Garden

8. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

iieeeeeeeeeee.........lessez le bon temps roulier!

i know what cha mean chi'

Houma, La. what a great place!

have some kin there.......