let me know your oppinion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by alonso martinez, Feb 9, 2009.

1. alonso martinez

alonso martinez LawnSite Member

I,m Alonso and I,work in maryland,washington dc and northern of virginia I, read some comments. about one person he tell to a member of this site if mexicans give you hard time call ICE. give your oppinion. some people said the hispanics take their jobs. who wants to work for$8.50 an hour. 50 to 70 hours. a week sometimes 105 degrees. under rain.with no vaccations. holly days and sickdays. ask eny company why they bring more then 200,000 people every season. i just to work for a company who give me lay off and dont pay me my last pay check. what do you think(whith respect). 1;who pick up the croops in cali, florida, etc. 2;not everybody is mexican ,their salvadorians.honduras,guatemala,peruvians3;In the army are and was a lot hispanics defending this country. some of them die. 4;we dont destroy the twin towers and the pentagon. 5;who make your burgers,taco bell. and burritos. and who clean the bathrooms in the mall. its nothing personal let me know what you think.
  2. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

No one takes my jobs I loose a customer know and then some move or pass away it happens. Sometimes someone will under bid but I think my prices are very reasonable and I won't bend usually from what I see lco's that are loosing work its because they don't do a good job.