let'em know

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by garth1967, Nov 14, 2006.

1. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

do you guys ever let your customers[your good ones] know how good they treat you and how much you appreciate them

2. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

3. DaughtryLC

DaughtryLC LawnSite Senior Member

I never let them forget it!

4. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Do it all the time. Makes them feel good and makes me feel good that things go the way that they are supposed to. I also let the PITA customers how I feel about them sometimes as well.

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Yep, i do as much as possible. It shows that you care about them and the work you do on their property. Always great to have good customers and i tell them that i appreciate it.
    Not to long ago i lost a key so i call the client whose property i thought it was on and the man actually went outside and searched for it and also helped me search for it.
    "Treat them with respect and honesty and they will do the same to you (most of the time)." We all run into those nasty ones sometimes:dizzy: :hammerhead: .

6. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

The mistake is when you don't let them know. When the day comes when you don't show appreciation for your customers ... that is the day your business starts to fail.

:nono:

7. A.D Services

A.D Services LawnSite Member

yup i tell them all the time ecspecially if they give me a tip:)

8. martinfan06

martinfan06 LawnSite Senior Member

Christmas cards 1 year when had my 1st business bought 25 poinsettias hand delivered to my best customers, but all got Christmas cards.

9. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Yes. Whenever I talk with them for whatever reason.

This year, being my first, they will all get christmas cards. Possibly down the road in a few years, larger clients may get something more.

It's all part of developing a good relationship with your customers, and not just showing up and taking care of their property once a week.

10. Bigblue250

Bigblue250 LawnSite Member

All the time, they tell there friends and you get more customers.:usflag: