Lets all load up go to WV

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C&KLawnCare, May 26, 2005.

1. C&KLawnCare

C&KLawnCare LawnSite Member

Pics will be on the way Ted this is from an email of what he was going to post in here but changed his mind so he cut and pasted and told me if i wanted to post it go ahead

2. Grass-Buster

Grass-Buster LawnSite Member
    from Pa.

Thank's C&K just would be intersting to see some yards from this region .

3. C&KLawnCare

4. C&KLawnCare

pics from today -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More to come from this yard and 2 others

5. Cleanmaxx Brian

Cleanmaxx Brian LawnSite Member

Those are certainly not the best pictures but I get the idea. You mow some pretty nasty hills! I can see why YOU may have a hard time with a Z.

However, I don't think most lawns are quite that bad...

6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt LawnSite Senior Member

so when do we see some hills?

7. C&KLawnCare

[​IMG]

After--[​IMG]

Any one for a creek crossing , The creek is up further than it is normaly . Thought id share these with you .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One thing about this job if it gets to dang hot head to the creek. Though with heavey rains and as fast as grass grows it can be a pain in the butt .

[​IMG]

8. C&KLawnCare

Grassman stay tunes for the hills tomrow , I have at least 1-2 ill get somepic's from tomrow ,

Did not get to the steep steep ones much today just the small hills today and the small ones i have not got up yet im getting their .

9. C&KLawnCare

These next pic's are from a rough place to mow , Under the tree's it stays damp. The grades are not as steep as some i mow but its moss coverd in places belive me its hard enough with a garden tractor , I could not image trying to manuver a Z-turn in here 3 deep holes in this yard and all 3 are on slopes . Chain link fence at the bottom of both grades, Tree roots. On my 3rd year in this yard .

URL=http://img91.echo.cx/my.php?image=laura19se.jpg][​IMG][/URL] Best laying section their is

[​IMG] wet and slick today . had to mow some of it in diffrent ways ,

[​IMG] this is steeper than appears.

[​IMG] Made one pass so far the grown round patch is firewood stacked in a wash out , on up from it is another 6-10 inch deep hole , i make one pass down between these and turn out the hill to the left and i mostly mow this one across the grade ,

[​IMG] Good shot of that sink hole here

10. Grass-Buster

Grass-Buster LawnSite Member
    from Pa.

Hey C&K where did the road go. Good god looks like you have some rough places to mow WOWZA, Hell i would not want to try my Z_turns in around those sink hole's . I would hope to hell you have better yard's than these.

BTW Nice stripe's For a garden tractor Question do you have stripe rollers on that deck??

You know for a bit i thought you was from a nut house. But i gave the benifit of doubt.

After these pics SOB Id stick with tractor's also .

They get better please tell us .

One thing their is not to many of us that can say we have to forge a creek to get to a job .