Let's Cut and Make $$$

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by christmas79, Sep 2, 2007.

1. christmas79

christmas79 LawnSite Member

Bobcat mower for sale just needs transmission never been used $750.00

2. LawnNeedz

LawnNeedz LawnSite Senior Member

It sure looks like it has been used!
  3. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Maybe not used by you?
  4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That thing is in rough shape. If the drive tire isn't flat then it has something wrong with it. the tires have alot of wear.
  5. christmas79

I just used it for parts for my other mowers the engine is brand new all the parts are there for the motor
  6. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

So...you bought a brand new mower to use for a parts machine? That makes about no sense...
  7. christmas79

Yes, I have 250 accounts if a transmission went out on another machine I went to my shop and there was the part, I did not get behind or travel all over the world for a part!
  8. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Let me try to field this one. This mower is brand new, never been used, other than as a parts ***** for another bobcat wb? Besides the transmission, it looks like everything from the tires to the deck itself has seen its fair share of use. So am I to believe all these parts were swapped into your other machine? and if so, how would you consider THIS machine new? Am i missing something here?
  9. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Not trying to knock you on this, but look at the rear tires. Is all that wear from moving around so you can pull parts?
  10. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

He probably removed the new tires and hubs and put the used ones on. But to call this a new machine is crazy. Not worth 200.00 IMO