1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets destroy a toyota

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Dirty Water, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

2. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

now to those who hate toyota, put your trucks on the line, lets take a dodge 1500 and do that to it. I'll help you super glue the parts back together.
  3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Now that is one tough little truck!!!
  4. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

very impressive, but the toyota haters will still find a reason to complain.
  5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Top Gear, those guys are hilarious. If you're a fan of the show, Stig makes me laugh. As a German car owner/enthusiast, I'm more of a fan of their testing of high end European cars, but this was a good video as well.
  6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I have always wanted a diesel tacoma... talk about an efficient reliable truck!
  7. Shopkeeper

Shopkeeper LawnSite Member

Great video and hard to argue with. Skeptics will always have something to say, though.
  8. snoope

snoope LawnSite Member

Only one comment......Now you know why Toyota folks are loyal to a fault...

Snoope back quiet
  9. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Japan builds there vehicles like germans build there bmw's. They build them to last and americans build there vehicles to break,, so they make money off parts labor etc,,, I've owned 2 toyota trucks in the past and had lift kits on them and 44 " tires and ran stock 4 cyl and never had any problems, they were fun trucks to go 4 wheeling in but they wouldn't have done me any good for a work truck. I've seen the newer trucks and think there a good truck but ill stick to my fords for work trucks
  10. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

That is why I will buy toyota again when they build a 3/4 ton truck...