lets get colorado going

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by Diablo, May 30, 2006.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Don't forget to think about us Lawnsite Irrigation guys when you're needing to refer out sprinkler work.

2. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

You got it Danamac, but remember that goes both ways.:usflag:

3. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds good. Another Lawnsite member in the irrigation forum had to scale back the lawn mowing so I can't really refer him for that now. You may find you are going to limit your boundaries here as the C Springs area is very large and sprawling out, so let us know if there are areas you will or won't work.

4. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Need to get in touch with you, I get calls for sprinkler services and I don't have the time to do them. PM me with your info so I can refer them to you.

5. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

Hey Danamac, I probably will not have much to refer to you in the first year or so, nor will I be looking for many yet, but I was thinking, I may be interested in riding along with ya to learn a thing or two if you dont mind. I dont really know anything about irrigation systems, but I would like to put one in at my place in Colorado.:usflag:

6. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

You in state yet? I am trying to set up everyone for lunch sometime once everything settles down.:usflag:

7. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Give me a buzz when you do that.

8. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Will do.

15 characters..................................................................................

9. mojob

mojob LawnSite Senior Member

Great...another rat in the rat race. Just kidding! There are alot of people here doing this for a living though. The job market can't keep up with all the people moving here from California and Texas so they buy a couple of mowers and a magnetic sign for their vehicle. You think I'm kidding, you'll see. Good luck with everything. You might want to try a Wright Stander 32". Fast, gets through almost all gates and cuts good. I love mine.

10. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

I am in state now, bought a place in the springs, I love the idea of meeting everyone. I am deploying to Iraq in March so we are kind of busy over here getting ready and what not. Lawn care business is a way off now, I may need someone to take care of my place while I am gone though. I would still like to begin the whole networking thing though. Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing well, talk to ya soon.:usflag: