lets get colorado going

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by Diablo, May 30, 2006.

1. colawn

colawn LawnSite Member
    from co

where are you living at? I am on the southwest side of the springs under norad:usflag:

2. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

cancel post....

3. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

How are you springs guys doing there with travel? The $H#@ really hit the fan today eh?

4. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

Well....it's been awhile since I posted anything in this thread....or any of you guys for that matter! Status.....I am now on terminal leave from the Army and just bought a Chevy Silverado crew cab, a blue bird aerator, Husky trimmer, blower, chainsaw and tree trimmer, a nice commercial series troy bilt 21" mower and about a milllion small tools. I have only been taking customers on for about a week but I've already made over $1,000 doing aerations alone this week. Not bad. So.....if you guys have any residentials/small commercials that you can't or don't want to do anymore, keep me in mind. I've done this for years in NC and do good work at a price that pays my bills....(no lowballing). Additionally....I'm in the market for a 32" - 36" walk behind...or stander if any of you guys have one you don't need or even if you just spot a good deal.

I hope we can all get together and do a breakfast or something sometime soon, good luck, Mike.:usflag:

5. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

How bout a little bump!:usflag:

6. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

How's business?

7. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

Well.....I'm just getting started in business again but so far....so good. Of course I would love to be flooded with too much work to do and grow at an explosive rate....but I'll take what I can get. Biggest thing for me is that I need more equipment/people but can't quite afford it yet. How about you?:usflag:

8. tracyalan

tracyalan LawnSite Member

Colorado here. (Aurora)
    Yard service as well as lawn painting service.
    Tracy

9. CrazyBlonde

CrazyBlonde LawnSite Member

Bump! Anybody else from Colorful Colorado??? C'mon Colorado, there's lots of you on here! We're on the Western Slope! The sunny side, in Grand Junction. Let's hear from you, where are you? what services do you offer? Just say Hi!

10. tracyalan

tracyalan LawnSite Member

Welcome Crazy Blonde.
    We offer lawn mowing as well as some general yard work.
    We specialize in lawn painting and offer mulch/pine straw painting as well.
    Glad to see someone from Grande Junction on the site!!!