lets get colorado going

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by Diablo, May 30, 2006.

1. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Loveland/Fort Collins here. Commercial landscape management, construction, snow and ice.

I haven't been out of the irrigation forum in probably three years. I chat with DanaMac a lot, ski and board together as well in the winter.

Good to see a few posts on here from Coloradoans. Hoping for snow.

2. cozymonkey

cozymonkey LawnSite Member

Denver Metro Area here. We offer lawn care and snow removal services. This site great for info but not alot of people here from CO. Seems to be a different business back east.

3. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Hello everyone. I am new to the Denver area and considering starting a turf management business. I doubt I do any mowing, just fertilization and weed control and aerations and overseeding. Before I get yelled at to get a license I understand that is necessary and I am looking into it. I have a very large lawn care business that I sold in Missouri when I went to work for the railroad. Just looking at starting a small business where I can manage the quality of work being done. I am in the Parker area, thinking of servicing Parker, Castle Rock and Highlands Ranch maybe? Any advice? Where are you getting supplies from?

4. John1219

John1219 LawnSite Member

Hey guys I'm new to the forums, how's business in colorado for all of you guys?

5. John1219

John1219 LawnSite Member

Hey good to see a new coloradian, I'm in littleton, and the best place I've found to get anything from so far is over off Parker and Iliff area, Alamia if you guys have heard of them, they have had everything I needed. I even picked up some really nice redmax 8050 blowers there last weekend, they were having a special sale on redmax 8050's and the 7150 backpack blowers, hell of a deal, the owner was telling me he has been in business for 20+ years as well

6. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

Well it's about time isn't it? I bet there's more than one or two folks here pretty happy about mother nature at the moment. I wish I was plowing this year, but I had to get rid of my good plow truck. I am jealous though:) So, I haven't been on in a while, but it's good to see some more folks popping up here and there, let's see if we can get this thread going! I would like to organize a breakfast in the next couple of weeks, anybody interested?:usflag:

7. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

My New Year's resolution is to continuously and obnoxiously bump this thread up until we get some networking going in Colorado!:usflag:

8. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

bumpity bump bump bump

9. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

hump day bump day

10. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

...Get them landscape maintenance contracts...There starting to fly out in the commercial world.