lets get colorado going

Discussion in 'Network: West' started by Diablo, May 30, 2006.

1. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

Hey Milehigh, thanks for chiming in! I'm chasing them as hard as I can right now, at least in the Springs I'm finding that most arent quite thinking about them yet though.......let me know if ya get any hot leads.:usflag:

2. VTLC2006

VTLC2006 LawnSite Member

Hey newbie here in Boulder. Starting up this Spring 2012 in Boulder and looking for some contacts. ( mower shops ect. ) Any info would be great.

3. Diablo

Diablo LawnSite Member

Good luck to you in your first year of business....I don't have any contacts in Boulder unfortunately, I'm located in Colorado Springs, and could hook you up with all kind of stuff down here...but I'm sure you'll figure it out. One of the best ways I got started with that kind of stuff was by walking in to my competitors offices, introducing myself and asking questions. You wouldn't believe how many of those guys still refer work to me today. Again, good luck...and don't be a stranger.

Mike.

4. VTLC2006

VTLC2006 LawnSite Member

Thanks Diablo I appreciate the info. I guess there aren't too many Colorado guys on here. I had a company so i am familiar everything. It is just so different from back east where i moved from. There is just a lot less of everything here.
    Maybe one day ill take a ride down there.

5. TYTILIDIE

TYTILIDIE LawnSite Member

Colorado Springs checking in.

6. ostrichsak

ostrichsak LawnSite Member

Holy crap man! You're everywhere!! :laugh:

7. TYTILIDIE

What do you mean?

8. ostrichsak

It's me, Jer. :dancing:

9. TYTILIDIE

Hey buddy! What a small internet?! How is life up in the Fort?

10. ostrichsak

Fantastic. How's the Springs?