Let's get the FACEBOOK LIKES rolling

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grasshopperslawn, Dec 30, 2012.

1. krzys555

krzys555 LawnSite Member

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Same here. Never had an interest in that social network mess.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Bingo. Too many ex girlfriends
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

i'm not a fan of it myself, but i got my business on there. i'd be doing good if i can get my wife off that crap. :)

5. Ray_Lawns

Ray_Lawns LawnSite Member
    from NE AL

Feel free to look at mine and like it if you want to, no big deal if you don't want to.

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I liked your page - very nice set up btw....

7. Sean Adams

Social media is here to stay. Right now it is still a little confusing for some on how to utilize social media like Facebook and Twitter to help grow their lawn and landscape business, but if done properly, can be a big boost.

When FB and Twitter become even more intertwined into search results, it will really be important to have a presence.

Just think, 15-20 years ago, many people in this industry said that having a web site was a waste of time and money.

Bottom line, people don't use maps, newspapers or yellow pages any more to find what they need. They use the internet, and now, more specifically, they use their hand-held device to quickly find exactly what they need.

8. grasshopperslawn

grasshopperslawn LawnSite Senior Member

@ Sean Adams Thanks I appreciate it . Check out our web site @ grasshoppersonline.com and tell me what you think.

9. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Sean,

I'm sure I'll have to get on FaceBook and Twitter eventually, but I'm dreading it. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Sean Adams

I really like the look and lay-out of your site - very clean, very professional looking and easy to navigate.

I can certainly make a few minor suggestions on changes if you would like...