Let's get the FACEBOOK LIKES rolling

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grasshopperslawn, Dec 30, 2012.

1. aka lawn

aka lawn LawnSite Member

2. aka lawn

aka lawn LawnSite Member

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

4. Gold Leaf Lawnscapes

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

Visit your page and copy the link in your browser and paste it on here. I had the same problem.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

6. aka lawn

aka lawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for getting that to work for me.

7. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

You guys friend me. I put more updates on my personal friends page. Also check us out on ebay, I post the lowest priced seats in the country on there, and clutches I have listed for $189 for the exmarks. http://www.facebook.com/kg.mowers

8. GrimsleysLawnCare

GrimsleysLawnCare LawnSite Member

9. tmasterlc

tmasterlc LawnSite Member

I've noticed that if I use the facebook app to generate likes in my area that most of them are teens and/or that most people that seem to give you likes will have 1000 other companies they have liked.... looks like some people are probably hooked on giving likes and never really want additional information... makes me wonder if this facebook approach is really worth it???? Thoughts????

10. GrimsleysLawnCare

GrimsleysLawnCare LawnSite Member

Im 22 and love facebook. All of my close friends and family like my page. Share my photos like them and my status updates. As they like anything of mine or comment on them there parents and grandparents see the pictures and what I do. They also see that I work hard and that I do good work. They then like my page and their friends see my page. facebook can create chain reactions that can benifit you. I am always posting pictures or even updating my status even if it is a simple Good morning post. Alot of my clients go on there and check out my work to and sometimes wan me to come by and do extra work. So for me every like counts!!!! Plus parents are always facebook stalkin their child and their friends which are the people who hire you....