Let's get to the playoffs

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I'm ready to end the season now. We know who the contenders and the pretenders are. This thread is for you bubble team backers. The two teams I hope squeak in are the Browns, a childhood favorite team from watching Jim Brown, and the Texans.

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

The only bubbles that matter are the ones that the Patriots are going to pop. :cry:

3. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

How Bout Them Cowboys .....looks like Terry Glenn is going be back in time for the playoff , he is running routes and catching passes in practice . i don't think anybody will be able to stop Dallas if Glenn is healthy

4. What do you think they'll lay on the Jets today? i've got that game to record on my DVR. If the Colts can get M. Harrison back with their better defense the Pats/Colts AFC Championship will be one for the ages. Cowboys with Glenn will have as good a receiving core in the NFL. A Cowboys/Colts or Pats Super Bowl would be just awesome. Only team that worries me are the SeaHawks, more so than the Packers.

5. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

It should be an interesting game given the snow. I agree with you on the SeaHawks -> dark horse team can bite you in the @ss when you least expect it.

6. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

in about 1 1/2 months i will make my COWBOYS WIN 6TH SUPERBOWL THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

ROFL .... In Your Dreams. If they even make it to the SuperBowl, the Pats will steamroll over them just like they did earlier in the season. :cool2:

8. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Seahawks are my team baby. We are underrated because we play in a crappy division :)

We can't wait to get to the playoffs :)

9. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

Only team that worries me are the SeaHawks

Yep. Don't care what they did today, though that was an ugly game. There's a lot of playoff experience on that team, and Hasselbeck's playing his best ever. So I think you're right to be worried, even if Romo isn't holding this time. It would sure help if Alexander could get back any semblance of a game...

10. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

For the record Fimco, we trounced the eagles last time we saw them, and they just beat your guys :)

Not sure what happened with us today, Holmgren is going to light up the locker room. I would not want to be there.