Let's Go Eagles!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by sjj14, Jan 29, 2005.

1. sjj14

sjj14 LawnSite Member

Just could not resist starting this post! We (here in philly) have waited too long not to enjoy some good ole fashioned smack talkin on every forum possible! Let the chatter begin! Steve

2. wrong forum!!!

3. sjj14

sjj14 LawnSite Member

Dont worry Tim, Nascar is just around the corner for you southern boys

4. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

..and you philly fans will be watching Nascar while we Patriots fans attend the victory celebrations

5. I'm a northern boy. born and raised west of chicago, ill
    Can't get into the nascar thing. go eagles, I think they will need some prayers!

This should be in another forum, maybe off topic, or do we have a sprots one?

6. sjj14

sjj14 LawnSite Member

forum schmorum there is never a wrong place to chant E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!

7. ThreeWide

ThreeWide LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't believe the Philly fans think they've actually accomplished something. After losing 3 times at home before, you finally won the NFC by beating a Falcons team that was living on borrowed time. We all expected the Falcons to be exposed when it got serious.

That said, beating the Pats would be one helluva thing to be proud of. But I don't see it happening.

Yes, its only 2 weeks until NASCAR hits the track for the first event.

8. sjj14

sjj14 LawnSite Member

True they have lost the last 3 NFC champ. games but only the last 2 where in Philly, the other was in St. Louis. That being said you can only play who is on the schedule and not giving the eagles a chance because of week opponets is silly. While I will give the Pats all the credit for getting there and they are a great team but look for the Birds to go toe to toe with them. The team who does not turn the ball over wins! Dont forget the T.O. factor!!

9. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

The patriots will crush the eagles like a beer can. They will adapt and assimilate just like they did to the mighty colts and steelers! Donovan and his mom should call campbells soup as they will be seeking employment soon!! Final score, patriots 744 eagles 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Its the year of the Chowd. Sorry philly fan, you just got in the way...