Lets go Hogs!!

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by IBGreen, Mar 10, 2003.

1. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Chime on in so we can get this thing going.

2. nelke20

nelke20 LawnSite Member

Hogs will need alot of help but the future looks bright.

3. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I know.

4. nelke20

nelke20 LawnSite Member

IB green I see that you are located in little rock. we do most of our work in Ft. Smith Arkansas. What type of work do you do landscaping,lawn maientenance etc.

5. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

what up. how bout them hogs. When do you get that fancy trailer of yours?:D I am so happy about this weather we have been having! I am finally getting some bills paid.

6. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Yes, it feels so good to get back to work. I 've been back at it full time since the first week of March. I wanted to let you guys know that Benton Super Store now has Husqvarna equipment. I was looking (no , im not gonna buy one) at the ztr, it looks tough. I like how just one lever will raise the deck or lower the deck from 1.5" to 5.5" or 6". I did not get a price though. I have always had great servce with Benton Superstore. I, also, rent alot of equipment there. Oh, and as far as the hogs, sorry, but Ive lost hope.:(

7. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

I havent lost hope for next year but I will say that todays game was very ugly. Im just glad our season is over so I can stop stressing about it.