1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Let's hear it for Scag Wildcats

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bryansong, Feb 24, 2010.

1. bryansong

bryansong LawnSite Member

Rah!

It won't be long now, I hope we don't have too much rain this Spring.

2. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

I love the WC, what dealership did you get your mower from there in KC?

3. bryansong

The Mower doctor in Bucyrus Kansas. I think it is about 223rd and Quivera. South of Overland Park.

4. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

if you dont mind me asking. what motor is on yours and what did ya have to give for it? im looking at one now but i think he's asking too much. thanks

5. bryansong

I don't mind. I have the 52" velocity deck with a 26 liquid cooled Kawasaki engine. It is a 2009 I purchased last Spring and I think it was about $8,500. I am not really sure because in the end I totaled about $8,995. I asked for a few accessories such as a suspension seat, Jungle Jack, trailer hitch and headlights. He did give me an exchange price on the seat.

Last Fall I wanted a OCDC when Scag came out with one but they didn't't make one for the Wildcat. I hated to do it but I went ahead an bought a Scag plate along with eliminator blades to mulch the leaves. I'm glad I did because I think it did a great job mulching. Before putting the on plate I tried out the Eliminator blades but I found I had to mow twice with them to get everything. The grass did look good when finished though.

Bryansong

6. MOHUSTLER

Ah the mow doc, I love his shop. We have traded alot of mowers with him, Nice guy.

7. bryansong

MOHUSTLER,

Where do you live?

8. MOHUSTLER

St joe, bout an hour north of you.