Lets hear some pesticide horror stories...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jajwrigh, Apr 22, 2004.

1. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I have none because I won't be spraying for a few months...lets hear some though!

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

No need to post any more horror story. Just read the Question that some people are asking.

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

One time in band camp.....:eek:

woops!!!!sorry wrong forum!

lol

4. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

Ric, Your dead on....
    Sometimes I gotta get off line fast when I read some of the post on here, i get myself in trouble and I become "a basher"

Mostly the elments of business or the " new guy " form.

5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

James

Actually I was referring to 50% of the question ask right here in the pesticide forum and 95% of the posts in the organic forum.

6. ArizPestWeed

ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member

2 days ago I was spraying the stinky pendulum outside a hospital and they came running out yeling at me because the smell was going through the intake vant system and smelling up the place .
    I thought for sure I'd see them start moving people out on gurneys , wheel chairs and stuff.
    Scrared the **** out of me .
    I thought my career was over .
    Life as I knew it was over .
    I passed out some MSDS out and prayed .

As far as I know , no one died from it .

7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

talk about scaring the s___out of your self.
    last year i was spraying a home lawn with momentum and i just finished, i looked up and here comes a day care center class walking down the sidewalk. lawn was still not dry and the kids were picking the little yellow flowers off the lawn as they walked by.