1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets keep it clean. Some finshed deck shots.

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by mrusk, Oct 20, 2008.

1. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Lets keep this thread clean! Lets try to make it to atleast 25 pages this time before the lock! :laugh:

I had to meet the seal coat company out at the job site today so I snapped a few finshed decks pics. You can even seen the handrail! And yes, we got our final last week.

deckfinshed 006 [%P].JPG

deckfinshed 007 [%P].JPG

deckfinshed 009 [%P].JPG

deckfinshed 015 [%P].JPG
  2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

that's one nice big deck ya got there! If I had a big deck like that I'd wanna show it off too!! Bet your wife loves it!!1
  3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Your installer did a good job. I personally just don't like decks if they aren't built with pavers.:)
  4. shovelracer

shovelracer LawnSite Silver Member

Did you find something in code about the handrail or was it a request all along? Dont tell me you sealcoated the driveway. IMO that is the biggest scam in the service industry. Im sure you had a good one, but can you really tell me that it does anything other than upset the lawn and plow guys? Deck looks great by the way.
  5. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

The deck does look very nice.

Although, it could use some lighting!

6. Mike33

Mike33 LawnSite Bronze Member

Great looking deck.
  7. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

8. LBFmd

LBFmd LawnSite Member
    from MD

Really nice deck, but why post pictures of it in the first place. I would understand if you had done the intall, or design, or figured out the techinicalities of it, but you didn't. Yes you sold the job and congratualtions to you and it is very impressive job, but why not show off the work that YOU did, like the walls and pavers, instead of the deck you had your sub from PA build. I just dont understand why yu spend more time posting pictures of work that you did not install, design, but just sell, then work you had actually done. It would be like a home builder who subs out all his homes, designs, etc and just managed subs showing off pictures of work "he has done", when its stuff he hired someone else to do. Unless you just like posting stuff on here so we can all say we are not worthy!! or at least give some props to the SUB who actually did the work, because he and the designer did a fantastic job and you did also for JUST selling the job.
  9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

That looks real nice. A lot better then the deck my parents had built that was pretty much just thrown together...
  10. ericmcj31

ericmcj31 LawnSite Senior Member

that's a nice, big deck you sold there-