1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lets push some leaves.!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MOW ED, Oct 28, 2003.

1. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Man did this come fast. I ordered it last Friday from my dealer and it is on my machine Tuesday. That is great service and he put it together for me for ten bucks.
    I used it briefly after I put it on. This thing will push leaves with no problem. I took piles of wet stuff and the motor didn't even strain. I can't wait to put it to the test.

leaf03 004.jpg

2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

How much did it set you back???

3. dude i must be an idiot. Nv saw anything like it.

I like it though! im getting one!

4. how maney $$?

5. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

It will come in around 350.00 for everything, price, tax, shipping and assembly.
    Talked price a little but I needed it and he got it. It will pay for itself in about a day if not sooner. On top of that I don't have to grind with doubles now so the PTO will last longer too.

6. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive wondered about getting a leaf pusher. Is it a good buy, looks like it could speed thing up especially if you have a trac-vac.

7. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Ed,

whats your planed usage for that? Are you going to just drive around with it or are you using it to move large piles of leaves from a blower?

8. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Only a PEER would come up with a reply like that.:D :) :D :)

9. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I told ya youd love it:D wait till even more leaves fall....definately serves a great purpose in leaf cleanups.

10. G-father

G-father LawnSite Member

I made one last year from some leftover plywood and 2x6's and it worked great for my scag 48. I wished I had a dig. cam. to take some pics for you guys. With a running start in 4th gear I could move some piles that were up to my chest on to tarps which were pulled by a jd tractor, man that was an easy way to move leaves.