Lets See Everyones Utility Vehicles/Golf Carts

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pgoulding, Mar 17, 2006.

1. pgoulding

pgoulding LawnSite Member

Hey,

I would love to see some peoples utility vehicles and golf carts that yoou may use in the field. I have a 1996 Club Car with an aluminum cargo box that i use to pull my stuff around. I will try to post some pics of mine in the next couple of days (just got my wisdom teeth pulled today). SO LETS SEE THEM:) :) :)

2. pgoulding

I finally got some picts of my golf cart here they are: (CLICK ON PIC FOR BIGGER IMAGE)

Side View
    [​IMG]

Front View With Headlights
    [​IMG]

Back View With Cargo Box And 1 1/4" Reciever Hitch
    [​IMG]

3. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

What do you use it for?

4. pgoulding

I am only 15 so I use it to pull my equiptment around my neighborhood until i get my licence. We also have a couple boats so with the recever hitch I can use it as a boat jockey around the yard. But it also comes in very handy for other things too, since i got it i have used it to do things that just make it more fun to do that i did not intend to use it for when i bought it.

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Haul my lazy azz around the yard :laugh:

6. salandscape

salandscape LawnSite Member

To haul my lazy ass I have two vechiles that I use, I call them feet! Good idea for someone without a license thought, as long as your not going far.

7. pgoulding

Ya I live in a "private" neighborhood so as long as I have a orange triangle on the back I am set to drive around.

8. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

haha thats funny how big is your yard?

9. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

20 acres :walking: :walking:

10. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

Excellant my young friend! I did not look at profile, I try not to look at those things as it can prejudice a reader. I like to go by what is written only rather than the age or years of business.

Congratulations. You are an enterprizing young man with a healthy attitude to achieve your goals. Ya ever watch an old movie called 'Risky Business'?:cool: