1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Let's see some trailer setups.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by exmarkguy123, Jun 18, 2011.

1. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

Was out taking some pictures of my equipment today and will start a thread showing my stuff. Here are two pictures of my trailer setup. I try to keep everything in order since space is limited. Think I would like to upgrade to a larger trailer next year.

IMG_3880.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

That's all fine and dandy if you are Pulling a tiny little trailer with a few tiny little mowers. And only want 23 weekly accounts.

My trailer weight's 7k+ pounds loaded down, with that said i need a big gas guzzling truck to tow it around, not some Ford ranger/Escape/Dodge neon. Then again i have roughly 4x as many accounts as you do.

That's the difference between someone who is doing this more or less for a hobby and someone trying to make a decent living doing it.

3. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Well said, but I prefer diesel guzzling. Gas is for lawn mowers and handheld equipment! J/k
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. THEGOLDPRO

lol then let me revise my statement and say "with that said i need a big fuel guzzling truck to tow it around"

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice trailer setup!

6. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

We tow with a smart car...I spend a hundred bucks a month in gas.

smart car.jpg

7. THEGOLDPRO

i could probably fit that entire rig on my trailer lol

8. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

More like the back of my truck :laugh:

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i bet i could fit that in the bed of my F250 and put my tailgate up :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

Mlvain73 -if you dont care what is the pipes on the right side at the floor used for??? I see a measuring wheel but it is all i make out . Hwow long ,Diameter are they as well??

nice setup