Let's see some Walker set up's

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Blueribbonlawns, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

lets see some walker set ups i'd like to see how everyone handles their grass
    I'll get mine up here as soon as i get it out of storage sometime in the next week.:clapping:
  2. ajordan193

ajordan193 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WNY

free bump!!
  3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Here's mine. Picture taken last season. Grass clippings go in the dump insert if thats what you are asking about.

4. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

How do u dump them in their is the mower is lower then the truck? Nice ford by the way, hows she handlin?
  5. Blueribbonlawns

just got eveything out today all clean cant wait to start mowing

RZD Rig.jpg

RZD Rig 2.jpg

RZD Rig 3.jpg
  6. MLI

MLI LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

How does that dump system work on that trailer....is it roll off or hydrolic? How does the walker dump into it? seems too high for back of walker.
  7. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a cool looking trailer, BlueRibbon. Did you have that custom made by a local shop?
  8. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

blueribbon, that is the exact setup i plan on doing to my trailer, howeveri am going to have 50gal barrels so it is easier to unload in the dump section.
  9. Blueribbonlawns

it's a roll off works way better than the pichfork we have bins that go in the hopper so we just take them out and dump them in the container works great.
  10. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Wow, they make the bins for the 6.7 hopper? I thought it was only for the 9 bushel. Hmmmmm...may have to get some of those.