Let's see them

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NEUSWEDE, Feb 22, 2007.

1. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I am about a month away from recieveing my Gehl 5640 Turbo (currently being built) already have a space reserved for it in the Shop.

So in anticipation I wanted to see everyone else's skid steer or loader

I will show mine off when it is delivered. :clapping:

2. gammon landscaping

gammon landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

i hope it doesn't spend much time in the shop.....j/k good for you

3. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

Here is mine.
    I have beem a little rough on it so far.
    Also a picture of my tractor.

DSCN0343 (528 x 396).jpg

DSCN0354 (528 x 396).jpg

4. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

The TL looks TUFF!!!

5. MRBsx2

MRBsx2 LawnSite Member

Heres my skidloader, I have steel tracks for it also.

2006 work 010.jpg

6. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

I went to the Farm show in Louisville KY a few weeks ago and looked at all the different brands of skids. I have to say I really like how the Gehl skids and CTL/Gehl/Takeuchi where built. As for the Deere that is a sharp looking machine? How many hours on the Deere? I don't know about your area but like I said before Deere is going to be a serious threat I think to Bobcat along with Cat and Case. I think Deere may be more serious though because you can find a Deere dealer in almost every town to get parts, etc. Cat, Gehl, Bobcat, and Case just does not have as big of a network. They all have good networks I am not saying that its just that Deere always seems to be closer for most towns and citys.I looked at the new Bobcat 350? something like that. It had two steps to get up into the thing. It was a big machine.

7. Fieldman12

Let me restate this Deere, Case and Cat will be a serious threat to Bobcat.

8. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

My Deere CT332 frest out of the shower, and my Dad's Case 1845C, winter edition.:)

Heavy Equipment 006.jpg

Heavy Equipment 001.jpg

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Deere does have a good network especially in the midwest or Ag based areas. You get out West and it is no better than anyone else. Deere was smart in allowing their Ag stores to carry the compact Construction line of equipment. CASE who is also of course big into AG also allows the AG only dealers to sell some of the skid steer line but not all of it. I think up to a 75XT or 435 machine. It is dumb I think. The entire compact loader, skid steer and mini ex line should also be available to them. The heavier machines are CASE construction stores only. The dealer I work with is Ag and full line Construction. Lucky for me.

I think everyone apparently has taken their shots at Bobcat. As I posted in another thread, they are laying off people and offering early retirements to others. The big kid on the compact equipment block may be starting to buckle.

10. Fieldman12

Yes I know Case is big in farm equipment. I love Case IH equipment as I have stated before.:) I use to see allot of New Holland skid steers running around but in the past few years not as many. I almost bought a brand new New Holland a few years ago_Our local Case IH dealer sales the skids but not sure what is the biggest you can get there. I thought they could get pretty much what ever I wanted in the skid/CTL line. They dont carry the mini track hoes though. They carry the Kubota mini track hoes. I love the Bobcats dont get me wrong but i think they are too expensive compared to Deere and some of the other brands out there.