Let's see those JD Z-trak pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by derekarbeiter, May 17, 2008.

1. derekarbeiter

derekarbeiter LawnSite Member

Let's see those John Deere ZTR pics for a change!

2. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

You first.....;)

3. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

my 757 when i got it march 07. i demoed a 830 on thursday, i'm pretty certain that will be my next machine

extras 077small.JPG

4. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

deerehauler how do u like the bagger? i have a 07 757 and need to get one for cleanups end of this year, and how much $$ if you dont mind.

5. DeereHauler

i love the bagger. best purchase i ever made. i went years without one, now i don't know if i could go without it for a day. it paid for itself in a hurry, i think with the entire package it was $2550.00 plus tax. that includes the weights. the entire set up can be mounted in minutes, or taken off just the same. so i don't have to leave it on all day for 1 job.

if you have any questions let me know.

6. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

O'BrienLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

If your going to buy a bagging system make sure you get the nice unit though. We had the cheaper one and it got tore up. luckly the jd rep took a look at it and gave us back the money so we could get the nicer one.

7. DeereHauler

i didn't know they had a cheaper unit. whats the difference? mine is very heavy duty, so i guess its not the cheaper one?

8. soccerlawn

soccerlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I'll get some stripe pics later on...

04 Quiktrak 60"
    05 797 60"
    07 777 60"

P1020076.jpg

9. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

O'BrienLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Yea they have two versions. The cheaper one is black im not sure of the name of it. The one we use now is Green and im pretty sure they call it the 7iron something vac.

10. DeereHauler

i have the green 7 iron unit. today though, i did't see a water valve cap and the plastic shroud under the blower got pushed into the edge of the blade and pretty much destroyed it. thanks to deere for being so quick, i will have the new one tomorrow morning by 7am.