1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets' see trucks, ideas needed!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Paradise Landscapes, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I am an owner of a 2005 Ford Truck and I want to see what styles of lettering you have had done. I need some ideas.
    here's mine so far:
    By the a-post> 12 (or something to that effect to make me look like a good sized company)

Door> Paradise

Truck bed along top: "Let us create a paradise for you"

Somewhere, I'd like to put up a digital pic on the truck body.
    this is what it looks like.
  2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

so a little something like this?

i don't know why you want to put a number on your truck if you don't need it...the only reason we have them on our trucks is so when we stock all our oil filters in the filter room we just write the number of the truck that they go to, makes oil changes much quicker because you don't have to search all the WIX numbers to find the right one

3. Paradise Landscapes

keep them comming. I'm looking for inspiration too. And I forgot to mention, I have 2 other trucks. the 2005 Ford is for my erands and estimates and a marketing mobile.
  4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

mines gettin done soon. it will be on both doors, and bed. maybe front fender too. im goin all out this time!
  5. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

If you really want to go bold see if some one will give you the nascar look. I did a cusotmers truck like this a few years back and you deffinatley wont miss it. I will see if I can download pics of it

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

i would offer some advice but i am stuck at that link you posted designing my truck

7. Paradise Landscapes

Same here!

Packey: I work as an EMT for an ambulance company and we cover a dirt race track. I ran into a gut who does these vehicles. I'm trying to meet with him in a few weeks to see what we can do. I think I know what your talking about! www.jeffcleersigns.com