Lets see ur exmarks!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmark#1, May 19, 2010.

1. Exmark#1

Exmark#1 LawnSite Member
    from MO

premier i notice you have a striper on your exmark. i was wondering how you like that because i have one oredered but its just not here yet. mine will lay a good stripe with out one i just wanted something else for the football fields i do.
  2. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

i know its just a 48 metro but im proud of it since im a new LLC first year. Got it for 1900 with sulky, striper, and accelerator catcher that i never use. it has treated me right so far. i like the ECS controls except for having to tighten those bolts on the top of the brake locks so they dont get caught up in the levers

3. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

my viking used to do that..i would tighten, and they would just get loose again real fast.

got new bolts, work good now.

the tthp has never done it.
  4. PremierCrew2

PremierCrew2 LawnSite Member

It's working good now, still not as good as the old metal ones but better than not having it. When you put it on make sure the brace that is connected to the rod that goes through the roller goes on the outside of the brace that connects to the deck.The instructions don't say to do it but otherwise the roller sits too tight between the braces and won't roll. Once we switched it the stripes started turning out a lot nicer.
  5. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

what a dink move
  6. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

how the heck did u get urs for 1900?!? lmao
  7. Morningside

Morningside LawnSite Member

here are two of ours.

lzer z 001.jpg
  8. blakerugg

blakerugg LawnSite Senior Member

looks like its cold out lol, where are you from?
  9. tstutz

tstutz LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

Yes i am curios of your location as well Morningside. I remember seeing a crew extremly similar to yours while driving through St. Louis on a school trip.

ADVANTEC LAWNS LawnSite Member

damnnn bro , that mowers real nice how much???