Lets see what some of your contract papers look like

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigmudder77, Feb 22, 2007.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

I am just getting ideas of what my contract paper should look like and just wanted to see what other peoples look like. thanks for your time

2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

3. bigmudder77

you need to pay for them? i thought you could just make them on your own

4. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Sorry I couldn't resist.

5. bigmudder77

Ok let me get this stright you need to pay to have some one else write up your service agreements? Why cant you just make up your own?

6. echeandia

If you want to be sure you are protected I recommend you speak with an attorney. The initial consultation will not cost you.

7. echeandia

That was my initial thought too. :laugh:

8. bigmudder77

ok thank you for helping me cause i spent like all day typing this up and i didnt want to here that i couldnt use it and it was a waste of my time

9. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, you can make them up on your own. However, having them hold up in court or having them written so you can avoid court all-together is why some of us choose to have our attorney's review them, edit them, etc.

For this reason, I will not give away my service agreements, contracts, hold harmless agreements, etc.

Now, if you post what you have already and have specific questions maybe I can help you a little better.

10. bigmudder77

Thats alright it took me long enough to type the thing up i am just gonna take it to the attorney my dad had when he owned the farm they were real good friends