1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets see what some of your contract papers look like

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bigmudder77, Feb 22, 2007.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

ya i would let some one use my equitment on the weekend if he was building his own and needed it for a guide line. i mean what you are saying is that we took there papers and just changed the name to ours. when really all we did was use it as an out line just like every one else does. do you think you can build a car with out ever seeing what one looked like or knowing what it was? NO YOU CANT thats all i did was get an idea as to what i would need to have in there. im sure you did that or just had some one write yours up for you, which then they had to know what they were doing cause they wrote them before. see what i mean or are you still lost on the whole i needed to know what to put in there thing?
  2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

You got one thing right. Someone is lost.
  3. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

well i dont care what you think cause i understood what i said and thats all the matters