Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

That 6r is crying for some shoes! Thats purty nice, how many hours when you were last on her?

2. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Around 4,300 I believe, very tight dozer minus the worn grousers. Very quick on the blade, it took me a while to get used to how sensitive the valving in the joystick was. 6R's are my preferred weapon, I've run 8's but I like 6's, especially with a 6 way blade and the XW arrangement allows them to float nicely in soft conditions like that job was (notice the sand). I didn't get a pic of the GPS display in the cab, but as you can see it has the required masts. GPS in a dozer is just too sweet.

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

These are my rides. The half ton I bought last Spring to do the running around in. The other two don't leave the yard without a trailer hooked to them. I like this arrangement. I am not putting useless miles on the diesels and gas pickup was cheap to buy and at just under 20 mpg its cheap to drive. Yellow Dog you will be happy to know that all the bolt ons on my 3500 are from Ranch Hand.

Chevy Gas.jpg

GMC 5500.jpg

GMC Dually.jpg

4. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

We have one like that ksss. Hey ksss is that your shop in the pictures?

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 065.jpg

5. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I love the decal job on the Top Kick Kaiser, it looks like a huge business card!

6. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I agree, that's pretty cool!

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

It is. I was going to snap some pictures of the inside for you, but I need to clean it up a little first. Its a little out of control at the moment.

8. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

That's what i want to put up a building like that right next to the one i have up already. Whats the sq ft on that and who built it again?

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Its 40X40X14. The door is a 20' roll up with floor heat. It was built by a local construction company.

I have the foundation for a 40X60 ready to go right next to that one. Just have not got around to kicking down to put that one up yet. I want to get everything inside.

10. RGM

RGM LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Baltimore Md

Here's mine

lazor.jpg