Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

The Winter front came from the dealer. I really like that color as well. My wife was sick of white trucks and really so was I, so I thought I would vary it a little. My graphic looks good against that color, although its hard to see in the picture due to the angle I took that photo.

2. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice trucks KSSS! What is that in the front of the flat-bed tho?

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Why would you drive it Junior when your bus driver takes you where you need to go?:laugh:

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am not sure that is right. I have two GMCs myself.

5. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, Kaiser. You = 2 GMCs

Everyone else drives Chebbys, Ford, and Dodges. I think.

6. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll a pic of mine. 99' F-150 V8, and a 88 Chevy Shortbed Silverado w/ a 383 stroker. Then here's my other ride every other day, it runs right around $800,000 new.:):dizzy:

20629.JPG

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

would you like to do a recount.... The fords are right though, I can spot the real trucks:weightlifter:

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

You........funny guy!. I know there was an older green GMC. I really don't feel like going back over 14 pages. I am curious how you Ford guys were able to PhotoShop out the tow trucks and low boys from your pics?.

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I have an L shaped fuel tank. Over that is a box I had custom fabbed to fit over the L shaped fuel tank. I throw shovels and chains and whatever else back there. Its a great box. There used to be doors on the sides but they have been ripped off.

10. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

I count 4 GMCs.

That includes 2 for Kaiser and 1 each for 2 other people.

I wouldn't call a 5500 GMC a daily driver so I just counted Kaiser's 1500 and 3500.

You see. What Kaiser is hiding is that he dropped GMC bodies onto a Ford chassis and powertrain so he could say his GMCs are reliable.