Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

What does everyone else use a bike??...
  2. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

Here my daily 07 bmw 335i .

3. raschmid07

raschmid07 LawnSite Member

Put me down for a GM, 2003 Silverado Z71 extended cab with 285 BFG All-Terrains. I know you can't hardly see it in the picture, but I never take pictures of my truck and I happened to have this on my laptop. A couple of precursors, that is not me looking like an idiot on the Bobcat, and the Bobcat isn't mine it's a rental.

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Thats funny stuff. I was trying to decided which is more important, clarifiying that your not the idiot on the Bobcat or that your not a Bobcat owner. Personally I think I would put space between me and the Bobcat..:clapping:
  5. raschmid07

raschmid07 LawnSite Member

Haha, like I said, I wanted to make sure it is known that neither of them were either me or mine. I would stay away from even renting Bobcat to begin with, but for a small, occasional rental guy like me they are the easiest to work with in my case.
  6. SuperDuty335

SuperDuty335 LawnSite Member

My Toyota Corolla bit the dust and I finally got rid of that terrible Chevy flat bed I had so here's whats left besides a few other trucks that don't get used very often.

7. Southernlandscape343

Southernlandscape343 LawnSite Member

Was the trailblazer counted for the Chevys?
  8. bearmtnmartin

bearmtnmartin LawnSite Senior Member

just to get the GM count up a bit. The green one is what we take to church....

holiday2008 027.jpg

9. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Thought I'd dig this one out of the vault. Put one on the board for the Dodges. It's ugly but it's a work truck.

Does anyone else have the 2 1/2 " hitch with a drop like this? I'm thinking about bringing it up inline with the hitch itself.
  10. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

most of you already know what it looks like...but some updated pics of my daily

I also just bought a Ford Ranger for cheap to be my MPG rig back and forth from the jobsites but i don't have any pictures of it