Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

haha thanks, I dont know who keyed someone jelous, lotta people just dont respect other peoples stuff. Ohh well
  2. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

I cant say we have never done anything bad to other people but f'in with someones vehicle is just crossing the line! I dont know how I would have been able to control myself seeing a truck like that keyed. You not worried they will come do it again?
  3. hoeman376

hoeman376 LawnSite Senior Member

i am but , you no cant live in fear. The really nice thing about this color its really easy to fix. no metalic in it. thats half the reason i reapainted the truck the dark blue had metalic in it and was hard to take care of showed every flaw in the world
  4. Juan91

Juan91 LawnSite Senior Member

woops, how did that get in there

still fun with the swap and 5 speed :)

5. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice X-star bargeman. I've got a few friends with X-2's and one with an Xstar. Most of my wake boarding buddies run malibu's and one or two super air nautiques (personally not a fan of the seating arrangement). Can't find the picture from the day when we had one boat from every color of the rainbow and one of each manufacturer but here is one of at least 3 diff colors haha

6. mudmaker

mudmaker LawnSite Member

Some pics of my Fords. The one of my Excursion was when we brought it home. Bought it over the internet so instead of driving two vehicles home I just hauled it.

excursion 001.jpg
  7. toomuchtime

toomuchtime LawnSite Senior Member

My play truck
  8. zero_turn_mowers

zero_turn_mowers LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a Sharp Truck.....
  9. Crash

Crash LawnSite Member

2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 - Hypertech Programmer

1979 Chevy - 400/400, NP203 T-Case, Corporate 14 Bolt/Dana 44 - 4.10 Gears - 6in. Spring Superlift - 33in. BFG Muds - Mickey Thompson Classic II Wheels

1963 Cadillac - Stock

10. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine....Hard to tell but I have PIAA's bright white headlight bulbs. Pretty nice.