1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. toomuchtime

toomuchtime LawnSite Senior Member

thanks zero turn!
  2. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Heres my work truck, my personal truck is an 06 1500 4 door, I got it after the baby was born so I has a carseat compatible vehicle. When my work truck gets replaced I would like to get a 3500 DRW with a non-dumping aluminum flatdeck. I think dark blue with the aluminum would be sharp. You can build a truck like that for around what you can get an HD work truck.

plowing and mini thumb repair 006.jpg
  3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

soon to have a 2.5" lift and helper bags in the back
  4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

lookin good Kajun! this spring im putting on the ReadyLift 2.5" leveling kit along with some firestone air bags on the rear of my 350 as well.
  5. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to have to ask you to remove the flags from your pics...:cry: At least until September.:laugh: Congrats on the win. I'm sure it was hopping down there.
  6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

At least you went to the big game. I cant seem to get to the playoffs. I have been waiting for Snyder to fire himself.
  7. SpecOne

SpecOne LawnSite Member

Hey YellowDog, on your cedars jobs, do you harvest posts and stays from them, or let someone else come in and harvest them, before you grind it all up?
  8. Southernlandscape343

Southernlandscape343 LawnSite Member

That 2.5" really does make a difference, That's what I ended up doing on the front of the trailblazer. It makes a world of difference.
  9. TerraVenture

TerraVenture LawnSite Member

Here is my daily driver /work truck. I would like to get another smaller vehicle for quoting and such this summer.

10. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome trucks everyone, I guess i gotta get a couple of mine up soon.