Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck Jonny. Picasso is gonna get all excited about those blacked out stock rims. You farm and excavate?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. jonnymac

jonnymac LawnSite Member

haha yea those took a lot of work trying to get all the epoxy off. But yea we row crop about 400 acres and raise about 200 Holstein heifers. I go to school now for civil engineering and help at a local grading company where my girl friend's dad is the superintendent.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Your truck is beautiful!

4. CSLC

CSLC LawnSite Member

That truck is SSSSWWWWEEEETTTTT!!!!!! Love the rims!!! What kind of tires do you have and do you like them????

5. Junior M

Well this was the truck I was going to buy from dad when he bought that 2002 GMC duramax. But he took it back because he says the rearend was out of it..

as of now, I am still driving it..

Attached Files:

6. jonnymac

jonnymac LawnSite Member

The tires are 255 75 R16 BFG KM2's. I really like them so far very quiet, but i only have 5,000 miles on them so well see.

7. Junior M

I got BFG M/Ts, I believe KM2s.

I'll never have another set...

8. bighornjd

bighornjd LawnSite Member

Here's my DD:

Workin... (crappy pic quality)
    [​IMG]

Lookin pretty...
    [​IMG]

9. Junior M

bighornJD, what all has been done to your truck? Is it a 6.7 or 5.9?

10. bighornjd

bighornjd LawnSite Member

06 5.9. I added the Mopar step tubes, Lund visor, and Bushwacker fender flares. 3" Skyjacker lift, 35" Cooper ATRs in that pic, has 35" Terra Grapplers now. 5" exhaust, AEM intake, Edge juice w/ attitude and a stock auto tranny that is still holdin on at 77,000...:laugh:

Just bought an 07 6.7 (it's the wife's and she makes sure I know it:nono:) it's an auto too, just deleted the DPF and EGR recently. Did a 5" turbo back, AFE drop in filter and a Smarty JR. Sadly I'm quite certain it will outrun my 5.9 now:cry: This dam thing will run.:weightlifter: Leveling kit waiting to go in and have to pick up rims and tires tomorrow. Black Rockstars and 33" Terra grapplers. Have to post some pics when they go on...

Here it is now
    [​IMG]