1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice Advanced.. How are your trailgrapplers wearing? Mine suck!
  2. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

It has a Cognito 4-6" lift set at 5" now with Cognito upper control arms and bilstein 5100's. 2.5" block in the back.

Duramax/Allison. I have RDL boost tube and intake bridge coming, Fleece performance Cheetah 68mm turbo sitting in the shop and a 3" downpipe as well. Going to run a 4 or 5" electric cutout so I can have quiet exhaust and loud as well. :laugh: I am planning on getting the trans built before the season gets busy again but the truck only has 22k miles on it. When I swap the turbo I'll be doing a full EGR delete, 3" boost tube and intake bridge, EFILive tuning with the 5 position switch- boost, egt, and drive pressure gauges, PCV reroute and a couple other things.

I will do manifolds and up pipes eventually but for now the stock ones will be fine.

They only have 10k miles on them now but are wearing awesome in my opinion for a truck that weighs 7500-7800 pounds easily. Should get at least 45k out of them.
  3. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Why the Cali tags?
  4. Cornell

from MN

I had the truck shipped from San Jose, no rust that way :)
  5. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

My Trail Grapplers are too new to gauge the wear rate, but I know they aren't near the tires that my Toyo M/Ts were. Handling, noise, ride...it's not even close. Toyo just didn't have the size that wanted to go with in their M/T line.

Nice find, Advanced! Truck looks sweet...:cool2:
  6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

what year is that truck, advanced?

I love just everything about my nitto's except for cleaning is a pain in the ass(all that sidewall tread!) and of course the wear sucks.. But next time around I am going with something a little less aggressive.
  7. Cornell

from MN

It's an 07 classic. I don't like the newer body style trucks... or the emissions.
  8. Fordguy

Fordguy LawnSite Member

Here's mine!

9. SVA_Concrete

SVA_Concrete LawnSite Senior Member

So fordguy drives a dodge:) I love it
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. nac

nac LawnSite Member

Here is my daily driver 2012 Ford F150 Raptor

Thunderbolt 012.jpg