Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Very true. But I'd like to sneak up behind him with a scissors and cut his pony tail off.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Haha that pony tail drives me nuts! I like your jeep sad to say that mine is for sale.

3. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

my buddies daily driver, on 24's he bought straight from american force, while on vacation in miami, and I drive it probably 2x a week and I really like it a lot, might have to pick one up next year, for a "new work truck" they turn sharper then a regular cab f350, the turning radius isn't much worse even though its a lot longer, it stops better then my 96, and of course has room for everything, and can tow anything you can try and hook up to it and the fuel economy isn't much worse at all.

4. Gilmore.Landscaping

Gilmore.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Here are my daily drivers... i have a hard time deciding which one I like more...

[​IMG]

5. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

Nice truck. Out of all the company trucks I could drive home I always try to take our 250 service truck home because I love the 7.3 and the way the truck drives and sounds.

6. RSK Property Maintenance

thanks, can't wait to buy a matching dump truck next year, and then a nice personal vehicle without lettering, not that i don't enjoy driving my 16 year old truck but with 272,000 miles it, and being from 1996 it has a less power then i would like, but other then that it drives well. considering it's had an 8' hd, plow hanging from the front of for 16 winters and 2 yard sander in the bed. :weightlifter:

7. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

With the price of gas these days I own two Honda Civics that never get less than 32 mpg under any circumstance and capable of upwards of 38-40 mpg on the highway if you go easy on them.

I bought this car new over 300,000 original miles. There used to be lots of these older 92-95 Civics on the road.....?

2012-12-09_08-24-46_336_sml.jpg

8. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Ours is a 95. It is a little on the gutless side compared to our 6.0's or our 6.4, but makes up for it in reliability and how much easier it is to work on and maintain. Ours has an 8' Fisher, all our tools, and 100 gal of fuel all winter.

9. RSK Property Maintenance

that's the route i wanna take another 7.3 which will be my dump truck, then a 6.0 pick up eventually if i need another truck then a 08-10 f450 for personal use. that is definitely a winning combo, have any pics of your trucks?

10. jrs.landscaping

from Maine

Not yet, my wife was supposed to take some with all the plow gear on, and then her camera crapped out. Hopefully after Christmas she'll have a new one and be able to take some truck/equipment pics.