Lets see your daily drivers...

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NateV, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

We finally get a pic of the 330, and we didnt even ask for one! :waving: Freakin sweet lookin set up Yellow...
  2. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

You are wrong KSSS. Thats whats left of a chevy after the front end falls out.

Here's my daily driver.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet, figures, a broken Ford.. :cool2: :laugh: Nice lookin truck and trailer, I bet the 50D and 332 would look great on that trailer behind that Dodge.. :weightlifter:
  4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Trust me it's dirty, well not as dirty as before. I had it washed and then it had to snow, it just had to. Now it's more of an off white than white.

Chris, I honestly don't know what's up with the tires, I know some 20's would look insane on it though.

To those jokers saying that a Chevy "Can't spin bigger tires" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll have to re size the picture but, I saw and sat in my dream ride yesterday at the 2009 Philly Auto show.
  5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I wont argue with the tire size. The rim size I am fine with. I would much rather buy 16 inch tires than the 17's or 18's. The reality is who keeps the stock tires on a pickup beyond 20K anyway. No one around here. My 3500 I had delievered from the dealer to my tire shop. I had the OEM tires pulled before I ever put my ass in the seat.

I got my pictures taken, I am just waiting for my I.T. girl to get home to down load them.
  6. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's my workhorse. I pushed a whole lotta snow with it last week... about a day and a half straight.

I'm with you on the factory tires. Those things were gone as soon as the window sticker came off.

7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Here's mine...

Oh wait, we're talking about road rigs. Well, I cruise an '04 Honda Civic, be jealous. 38-40 MPG depending on how hard I push that 115 horse 4 banger. Driving 3,000 miles per month during the dirt season having a car is the only way to go.

When my dad sells off his '99 Ford PSD, I'll probably pick it up from him. Right now, having 2 rigs is pointless for me and I don't really need a truck, I just let go of my '94 F150 in October as maintenance and insurance on 2 vehicles really didn't excite me.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  8. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Looks like your rig needs some new shoes:confused::usflag:
  9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I'd agree. For what we were doing with it, which was finish grading with the GPS, it did alright, but the grousers were pretty worn down.
  10. rangerdanger

rangerdanger LawnSite Member

That is a sweet chipper!!! Being an arborist in training, I love anything tree related, especially chippers!!!

I'm pretty sure that's a Vermeer BC2000XL w/ loader. 20" capacity!! Literally a whole tree chipper almost for use residential guys!!

What engine option did you get and what's the horsepower??