1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lets see your Rigs for 2011!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JadestoneLawncare, Mar 27, 2011.

1. JadestoneLawncare

JadestoneLawncare LawnSite Member

I dont have any pics of my rig yet
    But lets see yours! what did you change if anything or what is new?
  2. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

My 2011 Dixie Chopper 33 HP 72'' sweet ride even nicer ride with the spring seat my othe DC has no spring under the seat they are smooth ride this thing even smoother

3. JadestoneLawncare

thats a nice dixie!
    what NO ONE has any PICS of there rigs or what?
  4. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill get mine up tomorow morning!
  5. bmac1996acc

bmac1996acc LawnSite Member
    from in GA

6. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

I assume RIG means the whole get-up.

The truck is my 95 chevy. I put 4.56 gears front & rear, combine with the 350 makes it a pulling machine. When I have the 16' trailer on filled with mulch you hardly know it's back there. I get alot of guys on here hatin' on it.

Apparently, I'm unproffessional until I am pulling with a boring, run of the mill, work truck. Anyway, hope everyone has a great season this year!
  7. JadestoneLawncare

Southern Pride that truck is SWEET!! I have a white 1998 Gmc 2500 that really starting to rust it has 192,000 miles but still runs like a champ i wish mine was black but maybe the next one!
  8. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Well, you can get a Maco paint job for like $400! I loved those 2500 88-98's. Does it have the 454, diesel, 350?

Mine is 95 with the TBI 350. I put on the 7" suspension, 35's, 17's and gears in 06. Back when I had no bills and it was the perfect window of time. I'll never sell mine. It has almost 200k miles but I just put an engine and rebuilt tranny in last February. Before that it was all the orig drivetrain. These trucks are a classic in my eyes. Post some pics of yours when you get time.

Thanks for the compliment. Alot of guys on here try to act like I'm unprofessional for having it. Suggesting that their bland, boring regular old f150 is any better...Idiots.
  9. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

It's because you have more useless costly crap on your truck as opposed to the money maker- your trailer. :hammerhead::hammerhead:
  10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

But when it comes down to it, without your truck you wouldnt have a trailer and it'd all be pointless. :hammerhead: