Lets see your Rigs for 2011!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JadestoneLawncare, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I miss my mud terrains tho.. The Firestone Destination A/Ts I've got now, SUCK..

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Im not a ford man, but that may be the sickest looking set up on this site. Great job man!

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

thanks! im debating whether to wrap the whole truck for the 2012 season:clapping:

4. zak406

Take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I would leave it as is that is just a beautiful set up. I think wraps make vehicles to "busy" you my friend found a perfect median not to simple not to busy :)

5. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

Dont mind the magnet on the side, no longer use it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

Man, you're not going to believe me but I've had the 35" BFG mud terrains on my truck since October of 2006. Rotated once and they STILL look great. So that's 4+ years. Take a look at my truck again to see what 4+ year old BFG's look like. I'll buy them again in a second.

7. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I got BFG M/Ts in May of 2009 and got rid of them February. And they were down to around 30%..I woulda been lucky if they lasted me till the end of May..

But they were only a C rated tire(I was an idiot for buying one that light, but they were really cheap) and I really work my truck.. And I drive a good ways, every day..

8. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep staying with Chevy.05 Duramax.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Triple G Lawn and Snow

Triple G Lawn and Snow LawnSite Member

Set up for 2011, hoping to replace the 2500hd with a duramax powered one and maybe a new trailer.

gmc 3.jpg

truck 013.jpg

10. zak406

is it me or does that trailer tire look to have some better days?