Lets see your Rigs for 2011!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JadestoneLawncare, Mar 27, 2011.

1. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like a converted little pontoon boat trailer maybe.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Triple G Lawn and Snow

Triple G Lawn and Snow LawnSite Member

I was going to say maybe a converted snowmobile trailer, I have been wrong before tho.

3. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking snow mobile or atv trailer too because of the tires.. But I will say its been a good trailer and is great for brush removal due to the height because you can stand right there and pull it right off instead of having to lift it all out.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. TNGrassCutter

The tires look like a pontoon boat trailer. I don't know we don't get many snowmobile trailers around here so I'm not sure what they look like.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TNGrassCutter

Here I finally got some pics of mine with my new truck and scag WB.

newtruck.jpg

trailer.jpg

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow very nice mowing setup i like the kubota and scag and the echos lol hey theres my trimmer and i love the 225 its a great lightweight trimmer third season now and never no problems,i love it and my 500 bp blower i love too!

7. TNGrassCutter

Yea I have a bigger Echo trimmer that I use in heavy stuff every once in awhile but I dont want to swing that heavy thing for regular cutting so I use the 225.

8. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Ok kool,yeah i hear you is it the 265 like i said i love my 225 for my 11 yards i cut its great!so sounds good:usflag:

9. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

hahaha at first i thought u had the blower mounted to the deck on the scag than realized it was mounted to the trailer.. good looking equipment tho. the guy i help out has a scag just like that and its a beast of a machine

10. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks allsome.