Lets see your Rigs for 2011!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JadestoneLawncare, Mar 27, 2011.

1. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

Tn cutter if you dont mind me asking where is your service area in the state ,we have seen you but i cant put my finger as to where ....looks good

2. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm up in Clarksville. It probably wasn't me that you saw though I just bought that truck last week, I used to drive the black one a few pages back in this thread.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Southern Pride

Southern Pride LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Memphis

TNgrassCutter, now that's how we do it here in TN!

Your truck is perfect. LOVE the wheel choice. I want that exact truck w/ a duramax. Will get it one day, after I finish buyin mowers.

I love the trailer setup too man. The scag n echo stuff all match and that looks killer.

4. TNGrassCutter

I just got that truck. It has the Duramax and the wheels were already on it. I appreciate the compliments guys.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Southern Pride

from Memphis

Yeah I figured it was. Saw the fat pipe on it. If you don't mind posting let me know its year, mileage, and what you paid. I need to start getting myself familiar with the market for these. I'll be looking for one that exact body style, but black.

6. XLS

southern.when fuel hits 5.00 a gallon they give them away every year

7. Southern Pride

from Memphis

what?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to atleast 10 characters.

8. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I believe he is meaning that when you are looking for a duramax, wait until diesel prices go up to a high, like to near $5/gal. Usually when fuel prices are that high, diesels sell for fairly cheap. It was that same way a few years ago.

9. XLS

we can buy big gas or diesel trucks for half the regular sale price once the fuel goes up into the 4.00+ range, this could be a good thing for some and a sign to stay away from them for others.

i seen a guy who had one and parked it with 4200 miles on it and it sat so long it needed tires when he went to drive it daily. How can a person who paid cash for the truck just park it, thats what i dont understand.

10. TNGrassCutter

XLS are any of your operations up around clarksville?
    Posted via Mobile Device